Moulalla’s works have been purchased by individuals and institutions all over the world, including Syria, Japan, France, Italy, Cuba, Belgium, US, Egypt, Libya, Romania, Denmark, UK, Holland, Germany, UAE, Austria, Jordan, Lebanon and Bahrain.
In addition, he has published many books, studies and articles on art and art criticism and he is a member of the International Critics Agency.
• Director of Arabic Arts Centre – Sharjah.U.A.E
• Supervisor of The Sharjah Art Institute.
• B.A. Arabic Language, Tishreen University – Syria.
• Special Studies in Contemporary Art History, Siena – Italy.
• Curator, Fine Artist, Art Critic and Poet. Writes in Arab and Foreign journals.
• Member of the International Artists Union (AIAP– Paris).
• Member of the International Criticism Agency (ICA-Paris) .
• Member of the Arab Fine Artists Union.
• Member of the Fine Arts Syndicate, Syria.
• Member of the Emirates Fine Arts Society (U.A.E.).
• Member of the Higher Committee of the Sharjah International Arts Biennial and its General Rapporteur, 1997.
• Co-ordinator of the International Symposium in association with the Sharjah International Arts Biennial 1993 – 2005.
• Member of the Higher Committee of the Sharjah international Biennial For The Art of Arabic Calligraphy.
• Member of Arbitrations Committees for Arabic and International Exhibitions .
• Member of Counseling Committee for The College of Fine Arts – University of Sharjah.& museum of Art in Sharjah
• Editing Director of (Al Rafed) cultural magazine, 1993-1997.
• Member Editor at (Al Soorah ) art magazine.
• Member of proposal committee Fair:Play 2007-Berlin,germany.
(TV): Prepared and Presented the following programs:
• Arabic Eyes (Dialogues in Arabic Fine Art ).
• Invitation to Plastic Art (Interviews and opinions about
Arabic Fine Art).
• Witnesses (Documenting Architecture in Sharjah).
• A Time For Poetry ( Dialogues about influential Arabic Poetry).
Aesthetic Contemplations ( Dialogues in Arabic Fine Art ) .
Art Today ( weekly program )
• Prepared many Documentary Films, showed on T.V.
. Al Soura “The Image” Duration of 11 minutes (Has won the golden prize in Cairo international short film festivale in 2002)
. Al Samt “ The silence” Duration of 11 minutes 2003.
• The death of water, Poetry, Arab Diffusion Company, Beirut 1999.
• States Of The Image Fine Art, Department of Culture And
Information, Sharjah, U.A.E. 1999.
• The body, the Human Form: The Approximation Of Illusion, Fantasy And
Dream With The Mechanism. Art. This book was published with the
cooperation of the Aesthetic Studies Program, Baladna Gallery for
Culture and Arts. Jordan 1999.
• Solo Playing on the Drum, Prose text, Ward publishing
• Illusions Of The Image Art, Department Of Culture &
Information , Sharjah, U.A.E. 2001.
• The Lost World (Arabic Plastic Arts ..The Free Culture )( Texts in
Plastic Arts ) 2003 .
• U. A. E. Studios ( texts in plastic arts ) 2003.
• Violence and Art ( texts in Plastic Arts ) 2003 .
. Abdel qader Al Rayes, Al Oues culture foundation, Dubai, 2005.
. Light keys , a study of Abdullatif el Smoudi art,Al owais culture foundation, Dubai, 2006.
. Al Sham creators, Al owais culture foundation, 2006.
. The common and the difference in Emirates Art, Ministery of culture, Abu Dhabi, 2007
. published many studies and articles on art and artistic criticism in the press and Arabic periodicals.
Participation In Artistic Conferences:
• Little Bronze Biennial, Italy,
• Logos International Exhibition, Italy,
• Arabic Art and The Search for The Identity-Sharjah Biennial-U.A.E
• ICA Conference, Cairo, Egypt
• Mathematics And Arts, Bucharest, Romania
• Art And Environment, Turkey,
• Sculpture And Architecture, Jordan,
. The art and the environment, Turkey.
. The mathematics and the art, Bucharest, Romania.
. The poetical vision, Biennial of Sharjah, U.A.E.
The world in the era of complete image, Sakes, Tunes.
• Arabic Art ..Problems and Horizons – Bahrain.
• The Image and The Age ..Biennial of Love – Syria.
• The circulated Symposium for Supervisors on The Big Arabic Artistic
Activities – Sharjah.
• Arabic Arts- Oman.
• The International Symposium ( Islamic Arts , The Dialouge between the west and east ), Tahran, Iran.
• The parallel International Symposium for Asillah Biennial –Bahrain
• The parallel International Symposium for The international Biennial for the Art of Arabic Calligraphy- the Islamic Aesthetics in Recent Arts- Sharjah.
. The parallel International Symposium for The Sharjah Biennial 7/2005
• The parallel International Symposium for The Alexandria Biennial (imagining book)
. Dialogue with Curator of Istanbul Biennial, Sharjah.
. Festival of Countries of the Mediterranean 2005, Biscgilie, Italy.
. Arabic calligraphy- Dar Al Hekmeh – Kurtaj, Tunes
. Symposium (Critic & Creativity),Sharjah,U.A.E
. Conference ( opportunities in Art), IMT, Boston,U.S.A
. The parallel International Symposium for The Cairo Biennial – Egypt
. exhibition-Portier gallery –Bruxel, Belgium
. exhibition-Romanian Cultural Centre – Venic, Italy
. solo exhibition-French Cultural Centre – Damascus, Syria
. solo exhibition-French Cultural Centre – Aleppo, Syria
. solo exhibition-college of Art –Gottengen,Germany
. solo exhibition – granad,Spain
. solo exhibition-Sharjah – Riwak Al Funon
. Solo Exhibition – Alkasbaa – Sharjah
. solo exhibition-Dubai- il mondo Gallery
. International symposium of Carei-Romany
. exhibition in Boston-U.S.A-with Nolan Bowie, Bivas Chaudhuri, Matthew Cox, Jonathan Field, Dorothea Fleiss, Kathy Goodell, Joanne Handley, Hung I-Ching, Vineta Kaula?a, Peter Lindenmuth, Lara Loutrel, Susanne Müller-Baji, Urban Ramstedt, Aram Chalid Res, Michal Rebibo, Sasha Schwartz, Maggie Stark, Bryan Warner, Pan Ping-Yu, Judy Ulman, Mary Elizabeth van der Cross
‘South Boston’s Open Studios’ and the opening of SHIMMER – an international, juried show, hosted by TransCultural Exchange.
5/2007 exhibition (immigrations) , Arts house , Damascus -Syria
• Almahres Art Festival – Tunis
• International symposium of Aiud- Inter Art- Romany
• Art Paris – Abu Dhabi-U.A.E
• Antique Art – Dubai – U.A.E